PEACETANK PEACETANK

...

I JUST GOT A WHOLE LOT STUPEDER

Rebecca Rebecca

OG MY GOD!!!

OH MY GOD, I CHOPPED IT OFF, I CHOPPED MY DICK OFF, WHY DID I HAVE TO GO AND PLAY WITH THE PRETTY KNIVES!!! IT WON'T STOP BLEEDING, HELP!!!!!!! OH MY GOOOOD IT BURNS!!

Who Wants Some Dishoom? Who Wants Some Dishoom?

yea!

ali-g rox! booyakasha!

Fun With Pot Fun With Pot

im

STONED!!!

this flash rox

Salad Fingers Episode 2 Salad Fingers Episode 2

good flash

for you people who dont know how to rate a flash you dont just give it a score depending on wether you like it or not but you need to look at the other factors instead.

Yes, this flash was disturbing, but it was the authors intention to make it this way, and he did a damn good job at that. Animation is great for only his third flash project, it all worked great together i look forward to an episode 4.

the Chris Dill Show ep 1 the Chris Dill Show ep 1

k

well im all fucked up right nopw but im canadian and i founf it kind of boring someone should so something on the prime minister whoever that is right nwo...

-eunit

DE_aztec DE_aztec

how bout you make an episode about how fucking gay steam is and why my counter-strike wont connect. FUCK YOU STEAM

Total Genocide Total Genocide

nice

pretty good for being new to the program i gave you a 5 and everone that gave you a lower score must of not watched the whole movie or payed attention to the storyline...really good work you should get some voice acting maybe would improve your scores cant wait for the sequel!

Art Class Hijinks Art Class Hijinks

almost perfect

great flash i loved it because it was the total spitting image of my schools rediculous immature classmates and how they relate with the teacher.. keep it up